GLOSSY Skincare Range
GLOSSY Skincare RangeFrom FREE
- Orders over €25.00 - delivery will be Free
- Orders under €25.00 - €5.00 for delivery
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- You will receive an estimated time of delivery
- No deliveries take place on Bank Holidays
International Delivery Options
International Delivery OptionsVisit each site to view delivery charges
Did you know that we also delivery to other countries from our international sites?
- www.glossybox.co.uk delivers to the UK
- www.glossybox.com delivers to USA and Canada
- www.glossybox.fr delivers to France
- www.glossybox.de delivers to Germany
- www.glossybox.se delivers to Sweden
- www.glossybox.no delivers to Norway
- www.glossybox.at delivers to Austria
GLOSSYBOX can confirm that your shopping experience will not be impacted, and you will be able to continue to place orders as usual.
For customers located in the EU, most of our products will ship from our distribution centre within the EU and therefore ordering with us will continue as normal.
For any products shipping from the UK to addresses in the EU, tax and duties will be settled on your behalf with our courier, so there is no cost to you.
COVID - 19In response to COVID-19, all our carriers are taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of their drivers and our customers.
Please be assured that all our carriers are following the advice and guidelines from the government and that the safety of everyone is our priority.
There is currently no impact to our delivery services at this stage, however we encourage all customers to use your home address for delivery.
Moving forward all carriers will operate a contact free delivery service which means that you won’t be required to sign for any parcel that’s delivered.
You can see all carrier guidelines and measures upon visiting the nominated carrier website, emails will be provided upon dispatch to confirm delivery information.
We hope that you understand and appreciate the measures that have been implemented are to protect you and ensure we can continue to operate as normal.